This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 15:12:59 +0400
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqnb1qNHb=b9YqGqE6PTeioep-ydv8FsGHCK3R40Yx3Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141116090846 dot GA22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
> I have been on holiday, and by the look of it we had a power failure
> here the first day I was away. My systems rebooted OK, but the cron
> job failed to update version.h due to lack of ssh key.
> Anyone could have committed the updates..
If you'd like, I can write a small script that makes the update,
and have it run on sourceware.org as gdbadmin. This would avoid
the need for ssh authentication. Or, if Tristan also has an admin-type
account as binutils Release Manager, he can be the one setting it up.