This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Avoid coff OOM
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:25:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: Avoid coff OOM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141111120210 dot GB21684 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141112044321 dot GD18773 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
Nick, I'm not sure whether throwing away the function entries in the
line table when you hit a bad symbol is a good idea. Doing that
mashes any following line number entries into the previous function.
Perhaps throw them away too, until you hit the next good function
* coffcode.h (coff_slurp_line_table): Drop line number info
not preceded by a valid function entry. Revert last change.
Much better - thanks for the suggestion. Would you mind applying the
patch too ?