This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [OT] Apply avr.sc fixes to avrtiny.sc
- From: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- To: Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 03:35:07 +0530
- Subject: Re: [OT] Apply avr.sc fixes to avrtiny.sc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141009122625 dot GG3842 at atmel dot com> <20141110073319 dot GC1148 at atmel dot com> <54623E2C dot 60700 at redhat dot com> <CADOs=zYLAGSuVc7kWwtYk5t31JaJsxf+noJzQ7vJGS-mTP0Hbw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 09:49:51PM +0400, Denis Chertykov wrote:
> 2014-11-11 19:49 GMT+03:00 Nicholas Clifton <email@example.com>:
> > Hi Senthil,
> >>> ld/ChangeLog
> >>> 2014-10-08 Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >>> * avrtiny.sc: Apply avr.sc fixes.
> > Approved - please apply. (Sorry for the delay).
> PS: @Nick, Senthil does not have write access. He can't commit.
Off topic, but what would it take to get write after approval access? FWIW,
Atmel (my employer) already has copyright assignment on file. Should I