This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531)
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Alexander Cherepanov <cherepan at mccme dot ru>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: oss-security at lists dot openwall dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:08:09 +0300
- Subject: Re: Fuzzing objdump (PR 17512) and readelf (PR 17531)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <545C4DEF dot 5030600 at mccme dot ru>
On 11/07/2014 07:43 AM, Alexander Cherepanov wrote:
Longer version: I started with the most simple approach I could get
results with and improved it only a little bit so far. There was just no
need for improvements -- until recently I was getting more crashes than
I can analyze (i.e. run through valgrind:-).
This looks rather impressive. Have you considered automatically
detecting duplicates by e.g. analyzing stacktraces?