This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] AVR Linker Relaxation
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:41:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] AVR Linker Relaxation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1414620618 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <54524649 dot 5040908 at redhat dot com>
* Nicholas Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2014-10-30 14:08:09 +0000]:
> >Embecosm has copyright assignment on file.
> >I have write-after-approval access to the repository for gdb commits,
> >which I guess means technically I can commit to binutils too, but I don't
> >know if I need to request separate write-after-approval privialges first.
> You don't. :-)
Thanks for the reviews, both patches now pushed.