This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: What have you done to strings!
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, Russell Fulton <r dot fulton at auckland dot ac dot nz>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "bugreg at galexander dot org >> Greg Alexander" <bugreg at galexander dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:53:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: What have you done to strings!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <282DFD25-A41D-469C-834E-570AC1EF54B5 at auckland dot ac dot nz> <87sii7j0qd dot fsf at igel dot home> <7A77C375-DD28-499D-AFE6-AFD783502CB8 at adacore dot com> <mvmzjcfl120 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <623A53FB-08A9-4C05-8DE0-AA4370F1FD56 at adacore dot com> <5450E05C dot 8050007 at redhat dot com> <54523D73 dot 5060209 at redhat dot com>
> On 30 Oct 2014, at 14:30, Nicholas Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Guys.
> OK - what do you think of the attached patch ? It does the following:
That's fine with me (you're a perfectionist with --disable-default-strings-all).