This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
bfd/development.sh in binutils-2_25-branch?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:36:22 +0200
- Subject: bfd/development.sh in binutils-2_25-branch?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
GDB has snuck in a file there that should be tweaked before a
release. Should it be removed (doesn't exist in
binutils-2_24-branch) or set development=true?
It affects -Werror which fails (presumably only) for older gcc
on e.g. bfd/elf32-nds32.c:nds32_elf_relax_delete_blanks as gcc
(wrongly) thinks "offset" may be used uninitialized. This is a
typical case that should be avoided by not enabling -Werror in