This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Bug-readline] [PATCH] readline/search.c: Remove useless parameter '0' for rl_message()
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: chet dot ramey at case dot edu, Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, amodra at gmail dot com, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, binutils at sourceware dot org, muller at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, macro at linux-mips dot org, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, bug-readline at gnu dot org, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, ezannoni at kwikemart dot cygnus dot com, drow at false dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:38:35 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Bug-readline] [PATCH] readline/search.c: Remove useless parameter '0' for rl_message()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <541CF976 dot 8090905 at gmail dot com> <20140922130324 dot GA4883 at adacore dot com> <mvmiokfst1x dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20140922135312 dot GB4883 at adacore dot com> <54204326 dot 70005 at gmail dot com> <54204823 dot 7060503 at case dot edu> <5420D422 dot 60909 at gmail dot com> <20140923114003 dot GC4883 at adacore dot com>
On 09/23/2014 07:40 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> OK, thanks. But I do not understand the original sentence for:
>> "Would you mind taking the lead in telling us when the patch is readline?"
>> Excuse me, I really have no any ideas about it, could you explain it for
> What I meant by that is asking you to take charge of monitoring
> the patch status and telling us when it is applied to readline,
> so we do not have to do it for you. Since the patch had already
> been applied there, this request no longer applies, so there is
> nothing left that needs to be done.
OK, thank you very much.
And sorry for bothering other members by my questions (which is just
spam to other members).
Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed