This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Bug-readline] [PATCH] readline/search.c: Remove useless parameter '0' for rl_message()
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: chet dot ramey at case dot edu, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, amodra at gmail dot com, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, binutils at sourceware dot org, muller at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, macro at linux-mips dot org, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, bug-readline at gnu dot org, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, ezannoni at kwikemart dot cygnus dot com, drow at false dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:00:02 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Bug-readline] [PATCH] readline/search.c: Remove useless parameter '0' for rl_message()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <541CF976 dot 8090905 at gmail dot com> <20140922130324 dot GA4883 at adacore dot com> <mvmiokfst1x dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <20140922135312 dot GB4883 at adacore dot com> <54204326 dot 70005 at gmail dot com> <54204823 dot 7060503 at case dot edu>
On 9/23/14 0:02, Chet Ramey wrote:
> On 9/22/14, 11:41 AM, Chen Gang wrote:
>> OK, thanks, next I shall cc firstname.lastname@example.org, when send new patch
>> for readline.
> When Andreas said:
>>>> This bug was already fixed in bash 4.3.
> He meant that it is already changed in the current distributed version
> of readline, since bash and readline versions are released together.
OK, thanks. But I do not understand the original sentence for:
"Would you mind taking the lead in telling us when the patch is readline?"
Excuse me, I really have no any ideas about it, could you explain it for
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed