This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: fix arm-eabi build failure on non-C99 systems
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:33:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: fix arm-eabi build failure on non-C99 systems
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20E8B5FD-4404-4A60-BFA8-0279E164283A at adacore dot com> <54187D75 dot 7010808 at arm dot com>
On 16 Sep 2014, at 20:12, Richard Earnshaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 16/09/14 13:21, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> gas/config/tc-arm.c uses int64_t, which isn't available on non C99 compliant systems (like mingw32).
>> As bfd provides typedef for these types, better to use them.
>> No regression for arm-eabi.
>> Ok to commit ?
Thanks, now committed.
> You might also want to look at tc-aarch64.c and tc-nds32.c, both of
> which use int64_t. Consider the aarch64 changes pre-approved.
Ok, I keep that in mind.