This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets.
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, davem at davemloft dot net
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:43:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iol5587t dot fsf at oracle dot com> <541067AB dot 6050107 at redhat dot com>
> 2014-09-03 Jose E. Marchesi <email@example.com>
> * config/tc-sparc.c (sparc_ip): Update the set of allowed hwcaps
> when bumping the current architecture.
> (md_begin): Adjust the highest architecture level also when a
> specific architecture is not requested.
Approved - please apply.
It would also be helpful if you could add a few new gas tests to check
Working on it..