This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Properly handle suffix for iret and sysret
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 07:53:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Properly handle suffix for iret and sysret
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140910164107 dot GA6148 at intel dot com>
>>> On 10.09.14 at 18:41, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> + * gas/i386/suffix-intel.d: New file.
> + * gas/i386/x86-64-suffix-intel.d: Likewise.
> + * gas/i386/x86-64-suffix.d: Likewise.
> + * gas/i386/x86-64-suffix.s: Likewise.
None of these are present in the shown patch.