This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 6/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 7 (irix related)
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 10:44:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/7] MIPS testsuite cleanup - part 7 (irix related)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F05771 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com> writes:
> This patch is also irix related and changes non-traditional
> expected output in a similar manner to the traditional output
> done in the FPXX patch.
As for patch 5, let's drop anything that only affects IRIX.