This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- From: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:10:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A5CA9D10-9F10-4F11-BE81-DB307741F060 at adacore dot com> <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B9827720EDC1E1 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
And I have two AArch64 patches in hand, hope I can submit them within
On 03/09/14 09:05, Andrew Bennett wrote:
I'd like to start the binutils 2.25 release soon.
The first stage is to create the release branch. It looks like the activity
is currently quiet, so I could create the branch at any time. If this is not
true for you (ie you plan to submit a large patch), please speak-up.
I am planning to re-submit the MIPS R6 patch either today or early tomorrow. We
should be almost at the end of the review process, so I hope that I can commit it
in the next week or so.