This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Add NaCl support to gold for Mips
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Sasa Stankovic <Sasa dot Stankovic at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:44:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add NaCl support to gold for Mips
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7EDC79CE48A9944A88968ABABE6038EE6DF21FFA at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
> The attached patch adds NaCl (NativeClient) specific classes Target_mips_nacl and Target_selector_mips_nacl, and initializes Target_mips_nacl's Target_info structure with NaCl's specific data, similar to how it's implemented for arm, i386 and x86_64.
This is OK with a ChangeLog entry. Thanks!