This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:01:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANu=DmjG0t81TEp+av+tPNu8ipz-FwQccSfYhs2_cDBFGoQL_A at mail dot gmail dot com> <201408271713 dot s7RHD3CC000489 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
On 27 August 2014 18:13, Hans-Peter Nilsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> From: Will Newton <email@example.com>
>> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:52:40 +0200
>> I made that change and pushed. Let me know if anyone finds any
>> functionality missing.
> I wished you had not also pushed the deletion of the old
> src-release Makefile at the same time; your posted ChangeLog
> and the discussion didn't indicate that... (heads-up to others)
It wasn't part of the initial submission but I added the deletion of
src-release to the changelog in response to review. I guess I should
have been more explicit about that, apologies.
> Anyway, I'ved moved over my (sim, binutils) autotesters to
> src-release.sh and so far so good.
But on the plus side if that means you test it that's great. ;-)
Thanks for letting me know.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro