This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: will dot newton at linaro dot org
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:13:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> From: Will Newton <email@example.com>
> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:52:40 +0200
> I made that change and pushed. Let me know if anyone finds any
> functionality missing.
I wished you had not also pushed the deletion of the old
src-release Makefile at the same time; your posted ChangeLog
and the discussion didn't indicate that... (heads-up to others)
Anyway, I'ved moved over my (sim, binutils) autotesters to
src-release.sh and so far so good.
(Incidentally, they had no problems with the tarballs being
previously misnamed, e.g. "binutils-@VERSION@.tar.bz2". :-)