This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:52:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407419590-27223-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org> <20140815124917 dot GB6037 at adacore dot com> <CANu=Dmg4nwMFB72epv+VOrZGLJHFJErnGveqX182b3br-yjAqQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140827060634 dot GA8290 at adacore dot com>
On 27 August 2014 07:06, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Will,
>> +# Copyright (C) 1990-2014 Free Software Foundation
>> +# This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
>> +# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
>> +# the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
>> +# (at your option) any later version.
>> +# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
>> +# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
>> +# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
>> +# GNU General Public License for more details.
>> +# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
>> +# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
>> +# Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
> Can you also replace the last paragraph with...
> # You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
> # along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
I made that change and pushed. Let me know if anyone finds any
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro