This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:06:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] src-release.sh: Convert src-release to a shell script
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407419590-27223-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org> <20140815124917 dot GB6037 at adacore dot com> <CANu=Dmg4nwMFB72epv+VOrZGLJHFJErnGveqX182b3br-yjAqQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> +# Copyright (C) 1990-2014 Free Software Foundation
> +# This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> +# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> +# the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
> +# (at your option) any later version.
> +# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> +# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> +# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
> +# GNU General Public License for more details.
> +# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
> +# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
> +# Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
Can you also replace the last paragraph with...
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
# along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.