This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM/gas: Fix a build failure with GCC 4.3.3
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 16:48:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM/gas: Fix a build failure with GCC 4.3.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1408202129090 dot 2958 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <53F6F58C dot 6080603 at redhat dot com>
> > 2014-08-20 Maciej W. Rozycki <email@example.com>
> > gas/
> > * config/tc-arm.c (add_to_lit_pool): Preinitialize `imm1'.
> Approved - please apply. (I think that this change counts as obvious...)
Yeah, maybe, but it didn't hurt having someone else confirm (or even two
people; thanks, Alan). Thanks for your review, I have applied this and
the other ARM change now.