This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Consult] About "make check" failures
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, amodra at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:37:31 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Consult] About "make check" failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F4708F dot 9090204 at gmail dot com> <mvmha17wj6k dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <53F47A46 dot 3090407 at gmail dot com> <mvmd2bvwi29 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <53F4827F dot 4030507 at gmail dot com>
On 08/20/2014 07:11 PM, Chen Gang wrote:
> On 08/20/2014 06:50 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
>> Chen Gang <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> Welcome any ideas, suggestions or completions, and I shall continue
>>> focus on it, too (continue analyze why?).
>> Take a look at the testsuite log file.
'ld' is really passed checking, At present, I am just fix environments
issue for gdb's "make check", with the same way which you provided.
And at least find one environments issue: need systemtap-sdt-devel for
gdb "make check". And I shall continue, until let all binutils pass
> OK, thanks, after check the "ld.log", at least I missed "zlib-static",
> then I shall "yum install" and try again. I guess that will let 'ld'
> pass "make check".
Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed