Re: [Consult] About "make check" failures

On 08/20/2014 07:11 PM, Chen Gang wrote:
> On 08/20/2014 06:50 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
>> Chen Gang <gang.chen.5i5j@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Welcome any ideas, suggestions or completions, and I shall continue
>>> focus on it, too (continue analyze why?).
>>
>> Take a look at the testsuite log file.

'ld' is really passed checking, At present, I am just fix environments
issue for gdb's "make check", with the same way which you provided.

And at least find one environments issue: need systemtap-sdt-devel for
gdb "make check". And I shall continue, until let all binutils pass
"make check".

Thanks again.

> OK, thanks, after check the "ld.log", at least I missed  "zlib-static",
> then I shall "yum install" and try again. I guess that will let 'ld'
> pass "make check".

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed