This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Consult] About "make check" failures
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, amodra at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:11:59 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Consult] About "make check" failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F4708F dot 9090204 at gmail dot com> <mvmha17wj6k dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de> <53F47A46 dot 3090407 at gmail dot com> <mvmd2bvwi29 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 08/20/2014 06:50 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Chen Gang <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Welcome any ideas, suggestions or completions, and I shall continue
>> focus on it, too (continue analyze why?).
> Take a look at the testsuite log file.
OK, thanks, after check the "ld.log", at least I missed "zlib-static",
then I shall "yum install" and try again. I guess that will let 'ld'
pass "make check".
Open share and attitude like air water and life which God blessed