This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 from CVS?
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:47:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 from CVS?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <532F6DDE dot 1070803 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <53A06BCF dot 7060501 at redhat dot com> <53E7E25C dot 6040804 at cygwin dot com>
On 10 August 2014 22:21, Yaakov Selkowitz <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 2014-06-17 11:24, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
>>> The binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 snapshot tarball continues to be
>>> automatically updated on a daily basis, but its code is old and seems to
>>> be from CVS rather than binutils-gdb.git. Could this be fixed?
>> This should (fianlly) be fixed now. :-)
> Well, apparently it was fixed, but now something else broke:
> binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 23687 KB 2014-07-03 05:49:00
> binutils-@VERSION@.tar.bz2 24175 KB 2014-08-10 05:44:00
This is caused by src-release not understanding that we now use
configure.ac and AC_INIT. The fix is quite simple, but my conversion
of src-release to a shell script fixes this issue too.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro