This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Skip ld/lto tests if plugins is disabled for binutils?
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:26:19 +0800
- Subject: Skip ld/lto tests if plugins is disabled for binutils?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found there are some FAIL ld test cases with message like "sorry -
this program has been built without plugin support", and the program
in this case is ar. I think it's because I configured/built binutils
without "--enable-plugins", the question is:
should we skip these kind of tests if plugins isn't enabled?
I don't know much about ld/lto tests, so please correct if I was wrong.