This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 from CVS?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 16:21:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 from CVS?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <532F6DDE dot 1070803 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <53A06BCF dot 7060501 at redhat dot com>
On 2014-06-17 11:24, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
The binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 snapshot tarball continues to be
automatically updated on a daily basis, but its code is old and seems to
be from CVS rather than binutils-gdb.git. Could this be fixed?
This should (fianlly) be fixed now. :-)
Well, apparently it was fixed, but now something else broke:
binutils-2.24.51.tar.bz2 23687 KB 2014-07-03 05:49:00
binutils-@VERSION@.tar.bz2 24175 KB 2014-08-10 05:44:00