This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[AArch64/gas] v[0-31] registers not allowed in cfi_offset?
- From: Steven Vormwald <sdvormwa at mtu dot edu>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 09:06:59 -0500
- Subject: [AArch64/gas] v[0-31] registers not allowed in cfi_offset?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Are the v[0-31] registers intentionally not supported in cfi_offset?
I'm trying to figure out whether this is an oversight in gas due to
aarch64 support being relatively new (seems likely given bug 16694) or
if they are intentionally not supported and I need to stop emitting
cfi_offset with them.