This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gdb/microblaze-tdep.c: Check whether less than zero in conditional expression
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- To: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- Cc: eager at eagercon dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:53:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gdb/microblaze-tdep.c: Check whether less than zero in conditional expression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53CBCC2F dot 7040702 at gmail dot com> <53D01542 dot 9020107 at eagerm dot com> <53D031E7 dot 40602 at gmail dot com> <53DA9127 dot 5040307 at gmail dot com>
On 07/31/14 11:55, Chen Gang wrote:
On 07/24/2014 06:06 AM, Chen Gang wrote:
I do not see this error message in my build which uses -Wall.
What is your build environment? Which version of GCC?
Originally, I use "CFLAGS=-W -g -O2" pass to configure. And '-W' is
different from '-Wall'. '-W' reports real 'all' warnings which can be
found by compiler, but '-Wall' reports most valuable warnings.
Sorry, after check details ("info gcc" in Chapter "Warning Options"),
What I said is incorrect. I list the related contents below (-W means
-Wextra, it can be used together with -Wall):
Thanks for the update.
Michael Eager email@example.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077