This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
ELIBBAD when linked with gold
- From: Erwan Legrand <lists at erwanlegrand dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:20:41 +0200
- Subject: ELIBBAD when linked with gold
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've stumbled upon the following problem while trying to use ld.gold
from binutils 2.24 to link a large project.
When the project is linked with ld.gold, the resulting executable
cannot be executed: execve fails with ELIBBAD.
When linking with ld.bfd, everything works as expected.
I have made a few searches and did not find anything relevant. Is this
a know issue? If not, is there anything I can do to help find the root