This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Cross-assembling for AIX/PowerPC64
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Jonas Maebe <jonas dot maebe at elis dot ugent dot be>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:36:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cross-assembling for AIX/PowerPC64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53D205B3 dot 1060904 at elis dot ugent dot be> <B0FA3B47-9919-426C-8EC1-03E4D8F37C60 at adacore dot com> <53D21104 dot 90504 at elis dot ugent dot be> <4E066E4A-E484-49E4-A4E7-46DED6F934B3 at adacore dot com> <53D22418 dot 10902 at elis dot ugent dot be>
On 25 Jul 2014, at 11:32, Jonas Maebe <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 25/07/14 10:26, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>>> PS: shall I file a bug report?
>> Why not (but a patch would even be better)!
> In the end it does seem to be at least a partial PEBKAC: gas assumes I'm trying to configure for AIX version "53" rather than "5.3" :)
Ah indeed too. I didn't catch that.