This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: LD scripts - using expressions correctly
- From: David Paterson <dnpaterson at gmail dot com>
- To: David Paterson <dnpaterson at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 15:06:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: LD scripts - using expressions correctly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM1kHc0THfgon+8dJz7i3DXwZvwChZDjkkkK1-42=5ipYG1fYA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140707135622 dot GG8039 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
I should have mentioned I'm using 2.24, but I'll pull the latest
version from GIT and try that.
On 7 July 2014 14:56, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 02:21:17PM +0100, David Paterson wrote:
>> Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, as this is slowly
>> driving me mad... :-)
> Try current mainline binutils.
> Alan Modra
> Australia Development Lab, IBM