This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Bug15639][ARM] gold and -flto always fails with an internal error on arm-linux-gnueabi*
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Kugan <kugan dot vivekanandarajah at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, ccoutant at google dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:44:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug15639][ARM] gold and -flto always fails with an internal error on arm-linux-gnueabi*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52E8E59A dot 4040005 at linaro dot org> <53030103 dot 8080109 at linaro dot org>
On 18 February 2014 06:43, Kugan <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 29/01/14 22:27, Kugan wrote:
>> In Sized_relobj_file<size,
>> big_endian>::do_layout_deferred_sections(Layout* layout), while reading
>> .eh_frame, Arm_relobj<big_endian>::do_read_symbols(Read_symbols_data*
>> sd) is called second time around and this triggering the assert.
>> This patch removes the assert and skips reading if this section is
>> already read.
>> Is this OK?
>> +2014-01-29 Kugan Vivekanandarajah <email@example.com>
>> + * arm.cc (Arm_relobj<big_endian>::do_read_symbols): Skip reading
>> + .ARM.attributes section if already read.
> ping ?
Another ping for this old patch. Does anybody have any comments?
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro