This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] Clarify addr2line output in the manual
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 17:32:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Clarify addr2line output in the manual
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8745146A-E8A8-44F7-8520-C2B8334325FE at adacore dot com> <5395E48E dot 5030309 at redhat dot com>
On 09 Jun 2014, at 18:45, Nicholas Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
>> I think the current description of addr2line in the manual is a little bit confusing.
>> But as I am not a native English speaker, please proof read my changes.
> OK - I have a couple of minor suggestions for improvements:
I'm late, but I have just committed using your wordings.
Thank you for the review.