This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM instruction decoder
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "ÐÐÑÐ Ð." <carhun at ya dot ru>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 13:44:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARM instruction decoder
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8537051404215110 at web20m dot yandex dot ru>
Can U show me doc where I can read about how to detect is current instruction ARM or THUMB?
I tried to get this information from objdump source and this is so intricately.
You need the "ELF for the ARM Architecture" document from ARM (document
See section 4.5.5, entitled "Mapping Symbols" for the information you need,