This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [gold] First patch for aarch64 backend
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Jing Yu <jingyu at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Han Shen <shenhan at google dot com>, Doug Kwan <dougkwan at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:55:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gold] First patch for aarch64 backend
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJ_rGWQwARYgVrO1x6+1Skc6V=n13prkBEE1z+gTE84wWNK3fQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> We start to work on gold aarch64 backend. Here is the first patch.
> This patch is just a skeleton which almost does nothing.
> The change that enables gold for aarch64 in top level configure was
> removed from this patch.
Please prepare ChangeLog entries (one for elfcpp/ and one for gold/).
+ // Copyright (C) 2006-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This being a new file, it should just read "2014".
Otherwise, this is OK.