This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for ATtiny4/5/9/10/20/40 microcontrollers
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "S, Pitchumani" <Pitchumani dot S at atmel dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Denis Chertykov <chertykov at gmail dot com>, Barney Stratford <barney_stratford at fastmail dot fm>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 10:24:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for ATtiny4/5/9/10/20/40 microcontrollers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E9E59840-5D78-495C-9D50-3A68F3EC3152 at fastmail dot fm> <CAC140656783604CABA6AE60C2A6D5A4979179D8 at penmbx01> <CAC140656783604CABA6AE60C2A6D5A497919F25 at penmbx01>
I have merged the tiny support patch of Barney Startford and Atmel.
Updated patch is attached. Please review.
If OK, could someone commit please?
Approved and applied. Note - there was one small omission - updating
gas/doc/c-avr.texi to mention the support for the AVR Tiny architcture.
I took care of this.