This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] strings: Add --include-all-whitespace option
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Erik Ackermann <kurterikackermann at gmail dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:12:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] strings: Add --include-all-whitespace option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAN5Z5QE1UM=+9_yDYtdw6TKGBK53-HMdhBefuhKVfj+SLeWLmg at mail dot gmail dot com>
This patch adds an option to allow all whitespace to be considered a
valid "string", not just the space character covered in ISPRINT and
the TAB character which is special cased.
I have applied your patch. There was one thing missing however -
documentation. So I have also patched the binutils/NEWS and
binutils/doc/binutils.texi files to mention this new feature.