This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:37:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201406252321 dot s5PNLVEY004227 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
> But you can obviously *call* such a function from disassemble().
> Like a (new) rl78_get_disassembler. (I see lots of #include
> "elf-bfd.h" in those *-dis.c.) There's also where you'd fill in
> derived state into disassemble_info.private_data.
Ok, now that I know what to look for, it's obvious :-P
> To anyone thinking along those lines, "patches are welcome". ;)
IIRC that happened, and they called it "gold" ;-)