This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:55:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201406250126 dot s5P1Q0RM019047 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
> A trick question? :)
Turns out to be much less of a trick question. The disassembler in
opcodes/ doesn't seem to have access to the ELF private data, defined
I hacked in a #include "../bfd/elf-bfd.h" and it seems to work, but
that seems a bit hackish to me...