This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: dj at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 03:26:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: checking elf flags in disassembler?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> From: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 02:58:58 +0200
> I need to test the elf flags in the RL78 disassembler to customize the
> opcodes accordingly, but the disassmble_info doesn't give access to
> it, just to other fields that don't provide the info I need.
A trick question? :)
You have the BFD in disassemble.c:disassembler, you can for
example pick the disassembler-function there; not just return
print_insn_rl78. (Done in the CRIS port, for v32 vs. pre-v32
same method for other ports.)