This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Add top-level configure support for MIPS target in gold
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Sasa Stankovic <Sasa dot Stankovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:32:52 +0930
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add top-level configure support for MIPS target in gold
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHACq4qiyVAJ6XVzTeneOms+yEVLguTSp7=3zgwxUiHD1FWwhw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:23:31PM -0700, Cary Coutant wrote:
> This patch adds top-level configure support for the MIPS target in gold.
> OK to commit?
Top-level configure is supposed to be kept in sync with gcc (combined
tree builds use gcc's top-level dir). Please post the patch to
gcc-patches, commit to gcc, then import the gcc version of
configure.ac to binutils-gdb.
Australia Development Lab, IBM