This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Free linker hash table from bfd_close
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:37:00 +0930
- Subject: Re: Free linker hash table from bfd_close
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140613095201 dot GH7683 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <87k38edjkw dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20140619005828 dot GN3462 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <8738f1dmzm dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 07:53:33AM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Alan> However, I think you're going to be sorely disappointed in the
> Alan> linker's ability to relocate final linked binaries.
> I think we're only relocating .o files.
And then running the code? Ick. Won't work for PIC that uses the
Australia Development Lab, IBM