This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Spurious misguided message from GNU gold for missing symbol under 64-bit?
- From: "ISHIKAWA,chiaki" <ishikawa at yk dot rim dot or dot jp>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:34:10 +0900
- Subject: Re: Spurious misguided message from GNU gold for missing symbol under 64-bit?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A0A624 dot 10506 at fgznet dot ch> <53A1673D dot 1010608 at arm dot com> <53A19F9C dot 5060905 at yk dot rim dot or dot jp>
(Sorry I must have followed up to an existing e-mail instead of creating
a completely new e-mail.
If this e-mail appears as a sibling of an already existing thread, that
The relevant entry in bugzilla.mozilla.org about this compilation issue
Bug 1025639 - GCC 4.9 build
dynamic R_X86_64_PC32 reloc against
'_ZN7mozilla23AudioQueueMemoryFunctor12MallocSizeOfEPKv' which may
overflow at runtime; recompile with -fPIC