This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: AArch64: Do not generate extra complaints for unused relocs in fixups.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:20:10 +0930
- Subject: Re: Commit: AArch64: Do not generate extra complaints for unused relocs in fixups.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87vbs03j5b dot fsf at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 05:37:36PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I am checking in the patch below to fix a small problem with the
> aarch64 assembler, which was generating extra, unneeded error messages
> when checking for illegal code.
Thanks for cleaning up after me.
Australia Development Lab, IBM