This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Fix uninitialised CRIS insn
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: amodra at gmail dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:31:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix uninitialised CRIS insn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> From: Alan Modra <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:40:34 +0200
> > Thanks, though there are more. For cris-elf, cris-linux and
> > mmix-knuth-mmixware, your changes has caused spurious extra
> > error messages. (Please don't adjust the expected error
> > messsages to match; the bug is that the extra lines are
> > emitted.)
> Yes, I know. I mentioned that in a later message.
Oops, I missed that.
> I was hoping you'd deal with the testcase errors, rather than have
> me blundering around in your ports.
Ok, let's do that, thanks for your work.