This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] gas/config/tc-score7.c: Use symbol_get_frag() instead of direct reference to fix segment fault issue
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>, amodra at gmail dot com, matthew dot fortune at imgtec dot com, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:51:20 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gas/config/tc-score7.c: Use symbol_get_frag() instead of direct reference to fix segment fault issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5393ECFE dot 8080806 at gmail dot com> <5397C2C0 dot 904 at gmail dot com> <539B1460 dot 10509 at redhat dot com>
Firstly, thank you very much for your work (about the 2 patches), and I
shall continue to try to find and provide new patches to binutils (hope
I can finish 1-3 patches per month).
On 06/13/2014 11:10 PM, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
> Hi Chen,
>> Is it patch OK? please help check when you have free time, thanks.
> Approved and applied. Note - there were similar errors in tc-score.c so
> I fixed them at the same time.
Thank you for your additional work.
>> Originally, I could not find the related Changelog for 'gas', so I did
>> not mark change log for it.
> All patches should have a changelog entry, so I created this for yours:
> 2014-06-13 Chen Gang <email@example.com>
> * config/tc-score7.c: (s7_b32_relax_to_b16): Use symbol_get_frag()
> to access a symbol's
> * config/tc-score.c (s3_relax_branch_inst16): Likewise.
> (s3_relax_cmpbranch_inst32): Likewise.
Thanks again, next, I shall always provide ChangLog for any binutils
> Also - this is a situation where it would have been appropriate to
> create an official bug report on the bugzilla system.
If it is necessary to let me create the bug report, please let me know
(and then, I shall do). Or please help to try to create it on related
Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed