This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
target=powerpc-ibm-aix6.1, 64 bit
- From: Nick Zhokhov <nick dot zhokhov at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 10:22:03 +0400
- Subject: target=powerpc-ibm-aix6.1, 64 bit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I built binutils 2.23.91 release as cross util on x86_64 linux for powerpc.
Then build gcc crosscompiler for the same.
I was able to compile hello world and run it on aix.
Then I want to repeat the same but want 64 bit executable
I wonder whether gnu linux ld is able to generate xcoff file with
magic 1F7 (xcoff64)
I always get magic 1df xcoff32.
I can not find any option that give ld clue to generate xcoff64 magic.
Thank in advance.