This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch bfd]: Make relocbase in coff_tdata unsigned
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Ray Donnelly <mingw dot android at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 11:42:01 +0930
- Subject: Re: [patch bfd]: Make relocbase in coff_tdata unsigned
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEwic4Y8dgoLqW6NohNg7Qo0GvCYu99SwY-HEARET2Tn1VHWTg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 11:16:22AM +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
> * libcoff-in.h (coff_tdata): Make relocbase member unsigned.
> * libcoff.h: Regenerated.
OK. I presume you have some followup patches, because this patch by
itself doesn't really do anything.
Australia Development Lab, IBM