This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA v2] Make it easy to make --disable-werror the default for both binutils and gdb
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 05:55:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA v2] Make it easy to make --disable-werror the default for both binutils and gdb
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1401811030-22706-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <87tx808k6j dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
Thanks, Alan and Tom.
I just pushed the patch to master.
Regarding the "-a" vs "&&", I am happy making the change, if you would
like me to. It seems from the text quoted by Maciej that "&&" might
be more portable, but since we've been using "-a" without issue (to
my knowledge) I am tempted to wait until a portability issue actually
shows up. The workaround in case of problem is fairly easy - use
another shell like bash, for instance.