This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- From: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, drow at false dot org, amodra at gmail dot com, brobecker at gnat dot com, muller at sourceware dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, macro at linux-mips dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 01:02:35 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On 05/30/2014 04:27 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 05/30/2014 03:50 AM, Chen Gang wrote:
>> If we have a tool to tell members (especially new members) the related
>> mailing addresses (e.g. "scripts/get_maintainer.pl" under Linux kernel
>> and/or Qemu), that will be cool!
> I agree. If you'd like to contribute one, it'll be gladly accepted.
> The information can currently be found in the MAINTAINERS files
> in the several directories in the tree.
I am glad to. I am not quite familiar with perl, but it is not the
excuse to let myself stop -- I shall try.
At present, I am scanning binutils for all compiling warnings, and try
to fix them. I guess I need about 1-2 month (I am not quite familiar
with binutils, either have no enough free time for it).
So may I finish scanning warnings, then try "get_maintainers.pl"? (also
welcome any members to scan warnings and/or try "get_maintainers.pl")
Open, share and attitude like air, water and life which God blessed