This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Chen Gang <gang dot chen dot 5i5j at gmail dot com>, jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, drow at false dot org, ezannoni at kwikemart dot cygnus dot com, brobecker at gnat dot com, muller at sourceware dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, macro at linux-mips dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:27:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] readline/util.c: use '%d' instead of 'ld' to avoid compiling warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5387CCBD dot 7070203 at gmail dot com> <20140530021507 dot GT6679 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <5387F1F7 dot 8090207 at gmail dot com>
On 05/30/2014 03:50 AM, Chen Gang wrote:
> If we have a tool to tell members (especially new members) the related
> mailing addresses (e.g. "scripts/get_maintainer.pl" under Linux kernel
> and/or Qemu), that will be cool!
I agree. If you'd like to contribute one, it'll be gladly accepted.
The information can currently be found in the MAINTAINERS files
in the several directories in the tree.
> Please help integrate it into mainline. If need me send patch v2, please
> let me know (no reply means "will integrate the correct fix into
> mainline by maintainers directly").
We prefer avoiding diverging our readline copy from upstream if
possible. Please send a corrected patch to the readline list.
Once it is accepted there, we can then backport the fix into our tree.